| ||Do you see this page, Weyer? It deserves so much more!
This article is a stub. You can help Amnesia Wiki by expanding it.
The soundtrack for Amnesia: The Dark Descent was composed by Mikko Tarmia.
The soundtrack is available for purchase through Frictional Games' digital store or directly from Mikko on Loudr.
- Menu Theme
- Lux Tenebras
- Grand Hall
- Ending: Alexander
- Next To The Guardian
- Theme For Unknown
- Dark Water
- Daniel's Room
- Grunt's Appearance
- Back Hall
- Ending: Agrippa
- Suitor Attacks
- Basement Storage
- Brennenburg Theme
- Ending: Alexander (Alternative Version)
- The End
- The phrase "Lux Tenebras" is Latin and translates to "The Light of Darkness". It is played during the revenge ending.
- Lux Tenebras was a working title for what was to become Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
- The Menu Theme is also played in the Choir.
- The songs Theme for the Unknown and Brennenburg Theme are both made by Mikko Tarmia, but were never in the game.
- The song Back Hall is different from the version that actually plays in the game.