|Game||Amnesia: The Dark Descent|
|Objective||Reach the Choir.|
Choir - Main Hall
- "Paint the man, cut the lines. Paint the man, cut the lines!"
- ― Daniel's diary
The Choir Entrance is a short hall consisting of a staircase and one room on either side. In the room to the right a torture device and some supplies can be found. The room on the left contains a journal entry that will trigger an interactive flashback where Daniel brutally kills a prisoner by tracing lines painted on his chest with a curved dagger. At low sanity, bodies will appear to hang from the ceiling in the corridor.
- Two tinderboxes can be found in the room to your right as you enter the Choir Entrance. One is on a table to the left, and another is in the corner on the floor to your right.(127 & 128)
- Daniel's Diary - The Ceremony - It's on the torture device in the room on your left. Picking it up triggers an interactive cutscene.
- Experiencing the flashback will leave the player with very low sanity after it ends, which may make exploring the Choir Main Hall become more dangerous in low sanity.
- The Prison and the Choir are the two areas of the game that technically consist of two separate locations.
|Locations of The Dark Descent:|
|Brennenburg Castle locations:||Rainy Hall • Old Archives • Entrance Hall • Archives • Wine Cellar • Laboratory • Refinery • Cellar Archives • Archive Tunnels • Back Hall • Storage • Guest Room • Study • Machine Room • Elevator • Prison: Southern Block • Prison: Northern Block • Cistern Entrance • Control Room • Cistern • Morgue • Sewer • Nave • Chancel • Transept • Choir Entrance • Choir - Main Hall • Cells • Inner Sanctum • Orb Chamber|
|Other locations:||London • Algeria • Altstadt • Tomb of Tin Hinan • Zimmermann Farm|